Sale of products:
• Environmentally friendly products (cleaning products, gardening supplies)
• Kings Seeds
• Fair Trade products, including teas and coffee
• Riverton Organic Food Co-op produce including fruit and vegetables; dairy products; chicken and meat; dried fruit and nuts; beans, lentils and seeds; flours and grains (all organic and GE free, as local as possible)
• Water quality
• Fishing and regulations
• Native plants
• Pest control
• Natural health
• Natural cleaners
• Fair Trade
• Resource Management Act
• Other educational resources on sustainable living topics
Base for the following:
• Estuary Care Society
• Aparima Pestbusters
• Seed Saving project information and distribution of seeds
• Open Orchard project
• Education programmes (adults and children)
A computer and internet access is available for the public for researching environmental and natural health information.
Donations can be made through "give a little" click here or send us an email for our bank account/tax deductable receipt (email@example.com).
A huge thank you to all of our supporters, we appreciate your help!