We also offer the following services:
• Information and advice for your environmental projects
• Qualified teachers to provide information and support
• Specialist educational accompaniment for field trips in Western Southland*
• Speakers for your event (children’s or adults)
• Visits to the Centre (up to 25 children)
• Activities for groups of children on the topic of your choice - tailored to suit your age range and learning objectives (only $30 hour)
To see some of the topics we can cover, refer to our information sheets for schools page.
*With the Environment Centre, the new museum, a working flax mill and a wide range of natural ecosystems in and around the township, Riverton is has a lot of 'learning outside the classroom' experiences to offer schools.