At Aparima College, Riverton on the 30th & 31st March 2019
This event attracts hundreds with its interactive demonstrations, local produce for sale, and a great variety of workshops over the weekend. For a small entry donation (Suggested donation $5 adults, $2 children, under 5 free), you will entertain the whole family for hours and perhaps learn a thing or two about what you can grow in your own garden. Pre-registration for workshops is essential, and fees apply. Once again we will have a good variety of food options to suit all tastes and budgets on site.
- A full list of the workshops and a brief description of each is now on our booking site - Click on the links below:
- Please note: We are offering an early bird discount of 10% and also a bulk booking discount of 10% for 4 or more workshops. Please use the discount code EARLYBIRD. The bulk booking discount will apply automatically.
- Your payment secures your booking.
- More information about each workshop
- Apple press on site during the weekend
- Stalls - Organic veges, natural skincare, organic baking, wholesome food, massage and more...
- Harvest Pot Luck Feast (Friday 29th March)
- Harvest Festival Ceilidh (Saturday 30th at 7pm) - A family evening of dancing and music and old fashioned cheer! Soup & bread available for purchase. More details to come...