We have an annual fruit tree sale each year. These bare rooted trees are for sale for the Southland area only and must be picked up from Riverton.
PRE-ORDERS ARE NOW OPEN for the 2018 Heritage Fruit tree sale.
- Please note: Due to unforeseen circumstances; there is a shortage of Heritage fruit trees available this year. Please get your order in as early as possible. The list will be updated as varieties are sold out, please make sure you are ordering off the most recent list.
- Please specify which list each tree is ordered from ~ Note: The Waimea trees are bigger than the Southland trees and have a higher freight cost to get here.
- Cost Waimea List = $34.50 per tree. Southland List = $28 per tree.
- Trees are now being sold first in first served. There is no limit to how many you order but please choose some alternatives and specify how many you would like.
- Payment is required on confirmation of your order. Payment details will be sent with your confirmed order.
- You can either print and fill in the order form or send us an email (email@example.com) with your order and your details.
- If you would like more information about planting, pruning, rootstock, caring for your trees etc, we have our Open Orchard Booklet available for $15 – Just add it to your order. Please note that $5 from every booklet sold is donated to the Open Orchard Project.
- Thank you for your order - any profit made from our fruit tree sale goes back into our Open Orchard Project.
If there are any remaining trees, they are then sold during the first week of August.
Contact us if you want to be added to the database to receive the fruit tree list every year .
Apple scion wood list
After the fruit tree sale we will be selling scion wood to the public, the list will be posted online once it is finalised. Please contact us if you would like to be added to our database to receive the list. Below is the 2017 list to give you an idea of some of the varieties we usually have (this list does change depending on availability)
Enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org